- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A slew of legendary comedians are joining Peter Fonda in The Ogilvy Fortune.
Chevy Chase, Dennis Miller, Keith David and George Wallace are joining the project from writer-director Frank Peluso. Holt McCallany, Andrew Dice Clay and Richard Lewis are already set for the caper comedy.
The Ogilvy Fortune centers on a frantic search for pirate treasure beneath a Caribbean island hotel that’s scheduled for demolition.
Australian actress Isabel Lucas and Solveig Mork Hansen will also appear in the project, along with Nick Cassavetes, who will be acting as executive producer with Nancy Nayor, Bruce Rubenstein, Josh Gould, and Tangley C. Lloyd.
Jimmy Holcomb will produce, alongside Luis Gonzalez-Bunster and Rolando Gonzalez-Bunster, who will also be financing the feature.
Shooting is set to begin after the New Year at Pinewood Studios in the Dominican Republic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Big Thunder Mountain
Robert De Niro