- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Office Christmas Party is adding a plus one.
Chloe Wepper has joined DreamWorks off-beat workplace comedy. She is the latest addition to a seemingly ever-growing cast that includes (but is not definitely limited to) Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, T.J. Miller and Kate McKinnon.
Office Christmas Party centers on a hard-partying guy whose CEO sister is trying to close his branch. In an attempt to rally his co-workers and save their jobs, he and his chief technical officer host an epic office Christmas party to impress a potential client.
Josh Gordon and Will Speck will direct the film, from a script written by Laura Solo, along with Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky, based on an initial idea by Guymon Casady.
Casady and Daniel Rappaport will produce for Entertainment 360, along with Bluegrass Films’ Scott Stuber. Gordon, Speck, Richard Vane and Beau Bauman are acting as executive producers.
Principal photography has just begun in Atlanta. It will be released Dec. 9 via Paramount.
Wepper’s credits include Manhattan Love Story and Disney Channel’s Liv and Maddie.
She is repped by Innovative, Primary Wave and Ginsburg Daniels.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day