- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Hemsworth, 30, and Elsa Pataky, 37, will soon be welcoming twins, it was revealed Wednesday.
The babies will join their daughter, India Rose, who is 19 months old.
The couple previously announced that they were expecting again in November, and a rep for the actor has now confirmed the double birth with People.
Spanish beauty Pataky showcased her latest baby bump for the first time Sunday at the Golden Globes awards in a black floor-length Paule Ka gown.
Last week, Hemsworth was named as one of the announcers of the Academy Award nominations Thursday, Jan. 16.
Hemsworth made his feature film debut in 2009’s Star Trek, but broke through as Thor in the 2011 film. He reprised his role in Marvel’s the Avengers and Thor: The Dark World.
Hemsworth also has starred in Snow White and the Huntsman and Rush, and will next appear in Cyber and In the Heart of the Sea, out in 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day