- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Penn plays a hot-tempered subcontractor in Aftermath, the Reservoir Dogs star’s final film.
In the trailer, which The Hollywood Reporter is debuting exclusively, Penn’s Tony is competing for a top position in the upstate-New York construction company run by Thomas Fiorini (Anthony Michael Hall).
See more Hollywood’s 100 Favorite Films
Thomas fires him when he fears Tony is behind the disappearance of one of his foreman. Losing control of the situation, Thomas consults a hit man (Tony Danza) to deal with his subcontractor.
The black comedy is written and directed by Thomas Farone. It co-stars Elisabeth Rohm and American Horror Story’s Lily Rabe.
See more Highly Paid Film Stars
Penn, whose credits include Starsky & Hutch, Corky Romano and Clint Eastwood’s Pale Rider, died in 2006 of a heart condition. He was 40.
Aftermath will be released in New York on Nov. 28 and in Los Angeles on Dec. 5.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day