- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Chris Pine has signed with CAA’s Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd.
The actor is best known for his starring role as Captain Kirk in Paramount Pictures’ Star Trek (2009) — a role he will reprise in Star Trek Into Darkness, which recently wrapped shooting.
His other credits include Unstoppable, This Means War and People Like Us.
PHOTOS: ‘This Means War’ Premiere Red Carpet Arrivals: Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, Tom Hardy
Pine voices Jack Frost in DreamWorks Animation’s Rise of the Guardians, which opens Nov. 21. He also has signed on to play the titular character in Paramount’s forthcoming Jack Ryan, based on Tom Clancy‘s best-selling book series.
The film, directed by Kenneth Branagh, follows a young man becoming a CIA agent. The Jack Ryan role previously has been played on the big screen by Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck.
Pine is also represented by manager John Carrabino of John Carrabino Management and attorney Michael Gendler of Gendler & Kelly.
In November, Pine parted ways with boutique talent agency SDB Partners, which had represented the actor for nine years. He had been without talent agency representation since his departure from SDB.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day