- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While the A-list actor was walking down the hall with a team of people, Polish pranksters — widely known for their mutant spider-dog video — decided to pull a fast one on the actor, dinosaur-style.
As Pratt walked past a hallway, two T. rex dinosaurs lunged and roared (via automated sound box) at the actor, causing him immediately to jump sideways and fall to the floor.
“You motherf—ers. They look great,” said the actor. “Did you make these? What is this? Who are you?” he questioned before the jokesters admitted to being notorious for pulling — and filming — pranks on people.
The pranksters caught the joke on multiple cameras. “Oh, this is great, you have cameras,” said Pratt when he noticed he was being filmed.
“How do you say ‘f— you’ in Polish?” he asked before posing for a photo with the two dinosaurs.
See the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day