- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Allison Tolman, who co-starred in FX’s Fargo, and Emjay Anthony, the young actor who played Jon Favreau‘s son in Chef, are in negotiations to board Krampus, Michael Dougherty‘s Christmas horror story.
Legendary Pictures is behind the movie, which Universal will release just in time for next year’s holidays, on Dec. 4, 2015.
The film is being directed by Dougherty, who previously tackled the Halloween holiday with his anthology Trick ‘r Treat, and co-written by Dougherty, Todd Casey and Zach Shields.
The project is a twisted horror comedy centering around a Santa Claus-like ancient entity who punished bad kids. Tolman and Anthony will play mother and son in a family that is under the demon’s attack. Anthony’s character is essentially the lead of the movie, as his is the one that has to step up to save the day.
Tolman recently received an Emmy nomination for her role as Molly Solverson on the Emmy award-winning Fargo and recently appeared on The Mindy Project. She is repped by UTA and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment.
Anthony recently reteamed with Favreau to do voicework on The Jungle Book, which Favreau is directing for Disney. He will next be seen in the Divergent sequel, Insurgent. The young boy is repped by Coast to Coast Talent and Sloan Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day