- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Also joining Nolan at the event honoring the Oscar-winning actor (Dallas Buyers Club) will be Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson.
Hathaway is joining her Interstellar co-star Jessica Chastain at the gala, which will also include presentations from Jennifer Garner, Cole Hauser, Reese Witherspoon and Lili Fini Zanuck.
The annual benefit, which will take place at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, honors “an extraordinary filmmaker in the entertainment industry, who is fully engaged in his or her work and is committed to making a significant contribution to the art of the motion picture.”
McConaughey, who also won Golden Globe for his work in Dallas Buyers Club, will next be seen in the highly anticipated sci-fi adventure Interstellar. He’s also set to star in Gus Van Sant‘s upcoming project, The Sea of Trees.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Red Sea Film Festival