- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In honor of the 10th anniversary of its original release, Christopher Nolan’s psychological thriller Memento is hitting theaters again — for one night only.
The nonlinear film, written and directed by Nolan and starring Guy Pearce, will screen Feb. 17 at 11 select digital cinemas across the U.S. and Canada via Cinedigm Digital Cinema.
The screenings will feature a recorded never-before-seen Q&A with Nolan (Inception, The Dark Knight), talking to filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro at a Feb. 4 screening of the movie at theAmerican Cinematheque Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles.
Memento, released by Exclusive Media Group’s Newmarket Films, will be screened from an all-new, director-approved, high-definition digital print.
In addition, the film will be released as a 10th Anniversary Special Edition Blu-ray, available from Lionsgate Home Entertainment, on Feb. 22.
The Blu-Ray will include brand new featurette with the director discussing the legacy of the film, plus the director’s script, audio commentary with Nolan, the original short story the film was based on, “Anatomy of a Scene” and other features.
For more information, visit the official Facebook page.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival
Zar Amir Ebrahimi
Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey