- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christopher Walken and Amber Heard are a harmonious father-daughter pairing in The Hollywood Reporter’s exclusive poster for One More Time.
The film, which premiered at last year’s Tribeca Film Festival, follows Heard as Jude, an aspiring (yet not so successful) musician who, upon getting evicted, moves back into the Hamptons home of her wealthy and selfish father Paul Lombard (Walken), an over-the-hill, Sinatra-esque crooner angling for a comeback. Their rocky reunion leads them on a journey that may redefine their lives.
Previously titled When I Live My Life Over Again, the film also features Kelli Garner, Hamish Linklater, Oliver Platt and Ann Magnuson in the cast. The film features original songs, as performed by Walken and Heard.
The poster shows the faded crooner literally looming over his daughter — a fitting depiction, writer-director Robert Edwards tells THR. “This film sprung out of me wondering what it must be like to be the adult child of a larger-than-life artist or entertainer — to grow up in their shadow, and to be alone in the knowledge of how the real person might be very different from their public image.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day