- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Yvonne Strahovski, who stars opposite Zachary Levi in Chuck, is joining My Mother’s Curse, Paramount’s road movie starring Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand.
Anne Fletcher (The Proposal) is directing the project with a script by Dan Fogelman (Cars), which he wrote based on his own experience traveling with his mother.
The dramedy follows an inventor (Rogen) who invites his mother (Streisand) on a cross-country trip as he tries to sell his new product while also reuniting her with a lost love.
Strahovski will play Rogen’s high school sweetheart whom he once proposed to.
Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn are producing along with Evan Goldberg.
Strahovski will be back on Chuck for its just announced fifth and final season. On the big screen, she co-stars with Robert De Niro, Clive Owen and Jason Statham in Killer Elite, which was acquired earlier this week by Open Road Films.
She is repped by IFA and McKeon Myones Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day