- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Vik Sahay, best known for his comedic work on NBC’s Chuck and the recent American Reunion movie, is moving into horror movie territory, closing a deal to join the cast of WER.
Sahay joins A.J. Cook (Criminal Minds), Simon Quarterman (The Devil Inside) and Brian J. O’Connor (Epic Movie) to round out the main the werewolf flick being directed by William Brent Bell (The Devil Inside).
The story is set in Paris and follows an investigation of a gruesome slaying of a family. Sahay is a member of the defense team which learns its client (O’Connor), who is suspect in the slayings, is a werewolf.
WER starts shooting in Bucharest, Romania this month and is being produced by FilmDistrict (Insidious) Sierra/Affinity and the Incentive Filmed Entertainment Fund.
Sahay is repped by Don Buchwald & Assoc./ Fortitude and Evolution Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day