- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cinderella costume designer Sandy Powell has partnered with Atelier Swarovski for her first jewelry collection inspired by the film. The eight-piece Tremaine collection — including a necklace ($1,690), cuff ($599), earrings ($349) and ring ($299) — is reminiscent of the jewels seen on Cinderella’s wicked stepmother, Lady Tremaine (played by Cate Blanchett), in the movie.
“Even though this collection was inspired by Cate’s character, Lady Tremaine, it was a pleasure to design something I’d actually want to wear myself, rather than for an onscreen character,” Powell, who first worked with the luxe jewelry brand when she designed for Shakespeare in Love, said in a statement. “Despite her evil role in the story, Lady Tremaine has such an elegant look in the movie, and, let’s face it, the baddie is always the best-dressed!”
Read more You, Too, Can Look Like Cinderella
Powell also partnered with Swarovski on Cinderella’s crystal slippers and costumes, which incorporated more than 1.7 million crystals.
Check out the collection at Swarvoski.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sir Anthony Hopkins