- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As it turns out, you don’t need a fairy godmother to look like a princess.
For its latest Disney collaboration, MAC Cosmetics is launching MAC Cinderella, a collection inspired by Disney’s latest live-action fairy-tale film that’s “magical enough to make all your fairy-tale dreams come true.”
The collection, priced between $17 and $44, contains a range of products including eye shadow, iridescent powder, mascara and lipstick — all outfitted in pretty periwinkle packaging.
Unlike MAC’s previous dark and moody Disney collaboration for Maleficent, the Cinderella line features a soft color palette of neutrals spruced up with eggplant eye pigments (“Evil Stepmother,” $24) and peachy lipsticks (“Royal Ball,” $17.50).
The collection, which is currently available online, will be available in stores from March 5 to April 16.
Disney’s Cinderella hits theaters March 13.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day