- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Exhibition trade show CineAsia will honor The Walt Disney Co.’s Senior Vice President of Studio Distribution for Greater China, Jo Yan, as Distributor of the Year on Dec. 8.
Yan joined Buena Vista International in 1994, and was promoted to his current position in April, 2010, overseeing all sales and marketing for the Walt Disney Co. in Greater China, including Hong Kong and Taiwan. He is based in Disney’s Shanghai offices.
Previous recipients of the award include Katharine Kim of CJ Entertainment and Sunder Kimatrai of Twentieth Century Fox International.
CineAsia 2011 will be held this year in Hong Kong from Dec. 6-8, 2011 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. It will feature preview screenings of upcoming Hollywood holiday blockbusters, and is organized by Prometheus Global Media, owner of The Hollywood Reporter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day