- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kristin Harris has been promoted from director to executive director of theatrical releasing at Cinedigm, where she will focus on star-driven co-productions as she takes on responsibilities previously handled by senior vp of theatrical releasing Vincent Scordino, who is leaving the company. Harris will report to Yolanda Macias, evp, acquisitions.
“We are delighted to expand Kristin’s critical role within the company,” said Cinedigm president Bill Sondheim. “She has repeatedly shown a gift for script development – which is proving crucial as we increasingly focus on co-production label partnerships such as Great Point, VMI and Rapid Eye Studios. Our acquisitions team, under Yolanda Macias’ strong leadership, will focus on building our slate of great projects from these co-production label deals with well-known casts who appeal to our multi-channel outlets.”
Harris was previously a creative executive at Overture Films where she worked on the development and acquisition of the company’s slate of films. She joined Cinedigm in 2011 from Cinema Management Group where she helped to oversee its narrative feature acquisitions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day