- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cinedigm has named Paul Gardner to the new position of managing director Canada, charged with overseeing local content distribution.
Gardner, most recently a consultant for Cinedigm, as part of the Cinedigm Entertainment will handle among other duties a DVD distribution deal with Universal Home Entertainment Canada.
“We are delighted that he (Gardner) will now move in house to manage and guide our theatrical, DVD, VOD, SVOD, digital and broadcast business in the territory,” Cinedigm Entertainment president Bill Sondheim said in a statement Wednesday.
Gardner completed earlier senior exec stints at Cineplex Entertainment, Artisan Entertainment and Lionsgate Entertainment. His Canadian appointment comes as Cinedigm continues a shift to aggregating and distributing content to theaters and over digital platforms.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day