- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cinemax is filling out the cast of its late-night series Chemistry, casting four roles for the comedy series.
Written and co-executive produced by Richard Christian Matheson and Norman Steinberg, the 13-episode series revolves around Liz (Ana Alexander, Femme Fatales) and Michael (Jonathan Chase, Veronica Mars) a couple with an intense physical relationship.
Ragan Brooks (Desperate Housewives) has been cast as Jocelyn, Michael’s Martha Stewart-like fiancé who happens to be the daughter of Michael’s boss, Arthur.
Eric Pierpoint (Parks and Recreation) will play Arthur, the founding partner at the law firm where Michael works, while Jeremy Kent Jackson (Without a Trace) will play Michael’s supervisor.
In addition, Asante Jones (Harry’s Law) will play Preston, a police officer who is partners with Liz.
CAA co-founder Bill Haber and Jeff Hayes will exec produce the series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day