- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Clark Gable‘s grandson, Clark Gable III, was arrested Thursday night for allegedly shining a laser at an LAPD helicopter.
A rep for the Los Angeles Police Department had no further details when contacted by The Hollywood Reporter, but according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Web site, he was arrested at 10:15 p.m. and booked at 4:15 a.m. He’s bend held in West Hollywood on $60,000 bail.
He was charged with a felony.
Gable’s family tells TMZ.com the aspiring reality star was trying to point the laser at the Hollywood sign, not the helicopter.
This isn’t Gable’s first arrest. He was stabbed at a party in 2009 in Calabasas.
The legendary actor Clark Gable, most known for playing Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind, died in 1960. He won an Oscar for It Happened Last Night, and was nominated for Gone With the Wind and Mutiny on the Bounty.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sir Anthony Hopkins