- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Clea DuVall will make her directorial debut with a film in which she will star along with Melanie Lynskey, Natasha Lyonne, Vincent Piazza, Jason Ritter, Ben Schwartz, Alia Shawkat and Cobie Smulders. DuVall, whose recent acting credits include American Horror Story and Argo, also wrote the original screenplay for the film, whose plot is being kept under wraps.
The untitled project is being produced by Burn Later Productions’ Paul M. Bernon and Sam Slater along with Sev Ohanian. Duvall will exec produce along with Mel Eslyn and David Bernon of Burn Later.
DuVall, Lynskey and Piazza are all represented by The Gersh Agency; Lyonne is represented by 3 Arts and WME; Schwartz is repped by WME; Ritter is represented by ICM Partners; Shawkat is represented by UTA, Lichter Grossman Nichols Adler & Feldman, and managed by MGMT Entertainment; and Smulders is repped by UTA, ROAR, and Gang Tyre Ramer & Brown.
Burn Later Productions is represented by ICM Partners. ICMPartners and Gersh are co-repping domestic rights on the film.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day