- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cody Horn has signed on to star alongside Maria Bello and Frank Grillo in the untitled James Wan thriller for Dimension.
The film is being directed by Will Canon and produced by Wan and Lee Clay.
PHOTOS: ‘Magic Mike’ Stars Suit Up for LA Film Fest
Wan wrote the story that revolves around a police officer (Grillo) and a psychologist (Bello) investigating the deaths of five people who were killed while trying to summon a ghost. Horn, who enjoyed a breakout year with star turns in Magic Mike and End of Watch, will play a ghost hunter.
The film starts shooting next week in Baton Rouge, La.
Horn, whose credits also include FX’s Rescue Me, is repped by Paradigm and Untitled.
Email: Tatiana.Siegel@THR.com, Twitter: @TatianaSiegel27
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Florence Pugh Says She Chopped Off Her Own Hair for ‘A Good Person’: “Found it Really Liberating”
Zachary Levi Says He Doesn’t Blame Dwayne Johnson for the Nixed Post-Credits Scene in ‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’
Jeff Goldblum Confirms Role in ‘Wicked’ Movie Musical, Talks “Very Good” Witches Cynthia Erivo, Ariana Grande
How a ‘Pooh’ Slasher Flick May Have Tipped Hong Kong Towards Greater Beijing Censorship