- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the first trailer for the thriller Cold Light of Day, star Henry Cavill is getting plenty of action.
He stars as a man who, while enjoying a nice family vacation in Spain on a boat, decides to take a swim in the water. When he returns, he finds his family is missing and his boat is bloody.
PHOTOS: ‘Immortals’ Premiere Red Carpet Arrivals
As he begins to look for his family, he uncovers a treasure trove of family secrets and a government conspiracy that have to do with his father (Bruce Willis), a briefcase and a mysterious woman played by Sigourney Weaver.
In the action-packed trailer, Cavill, who will star in Zack Snyder‘s highly-anticipated Man of Steel film, not only swims shirtless, but speeds around the streets of Spain and runs around wielding a gun and almost looking not afraid to use it.
PHOTOS: THR’s Next Gen Class of 2011
Cavill starred in The Tudors, and made his mark in American cinema with the Tarsem Singh action film, The Immortals, which came out in November.
One of the final shots proves that Cavill may just be able to at least jump from “tall buildings in a single bound.”
Summit’s action thriller is set for release on April 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day