- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adam Weinstein, the agent of Jurassic World filmmaker Colin Trevorrow, has been promoted partner at Verve.
He becomes the fifth partner at the agency and the first one promoted from within its ranks.
“We are thrilled and proud to welcome Adam Weinstein into the partnership of Verve,” the partners — Bryan Besser, Adam Levine, Amy Retzinger and Bill Weinstein, Adam’s brother — said in a statement. “Adam’s taste, passion and energy have helped fuel our culture and business, and we are excited to make him an even bigger part of our team!”
The partnership takes effect immediately.
Among Weinstein’s clients are Trevorrow and frequent collaborator Derek Connolly, whom Weinstein has guided from their indie breakthrough Safety Not Guaranteed to the billion dollar-grossing Jurassic. Trevorrow just signed on to direct Star Wars: Episode IX.
Weinstein began his career in 2002 at UTA in the agent trainee program and also worked at ICM. He joined Verve in 2010.
“It’s a true privilege to not only love what you do, but where you do it. Verve is a special company, and I’m excited to be part of its future,” said Weinstein.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day