- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Legendary Pictures doesn’t have a lick of footage to show but it’s got the talent to throw its first-ever Comic-Con panel.
Pacific Rim, Guillermo del Toro’s latest creature feature doesn’t open until July 12, 2013, but the filmmaker will be there along with stars Charlie Hunnam, Idris Elba, Charlie Day and Rinko Kikuchi as well as screenwriter Travis Beacham.
Jeff Bridges, Ben Barnes and Alicia Vikander will be on hand to talk about Seventh Son, the company’s adaptation of the young adult fantasy based on the Matt Greenberg book with the project’s director, Sergei Bodrov.
Director Alex Proyas (Knowing) and Bradley Cooper will chat about Paradise Lost while the creator of video game Mass Effect, Casey Hudson, and the man writing its screen adaptation, Mark Protosevich, will kibitz about that sci-fi project.
Legendary’s chairman and CEO, Thomas Tull, as well as CEO Jon Jashni, will also be in attendance to answer fan questions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
When They See Us
Toronto Film Festival