- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another day, another panel set.
The upcoming indie feature The Knights of Badassdom will hold a panel in the cavernous Hall H at San Diego’s Comic-Con this year. The session is set for Saturday, July 23 at 2:15 p.m.
Knights of Badassdom stars True Blood‘s Ryan Kwanten, Game of Thrones‘ Peter Dinklage, Firefly’s Summer Glau, Community‘s Danny Pudi and The Lincoln Lawyer‘s Margarita Levieva will be on hand to discuss the fantasy adventure comedy from IndieVest Pictures, along with director Joe Lynch (Wrong Turn 2).
The indie centers on Joe (Kwanten), a heavy metal rocker who breaks up with his girlfriend Beth (Levieva). Concerned roommates (Steve Zahn, Dinklage) kidnap him to their Live Action Role Playing (LARP) gathering, where he escapes into fantasy. According to the logline: “When Joe’s ‘sorcerer’ roommate (Zahn) inadvertently summons a deadly succubus that takes Beth’s seductive form, bloody reality crashes down upon their fantasy world. Once LARPers start to turn up dead, the make-believe wizards and warriors must become the real life heroes they have been pretending to be in order to conquer the evil that has been unleashed.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day