- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In Divergent, the main characters are dealing with plenty of life-threatening situations after they join the Dauntless, a group of people tasked with being the warriors of society.
But one thing they don’t have to face is the undead.
Woodley, who starred in The Descendants, had a pretty unorthodox idea.
“I would plant tobacco because I think it would be a good thing to trade with,” she says.
Veronica Roth, who wrote the popular YA novel that the film is based on, also had a great idea: Head to the nearest Costco.
At their panel earlier Thursday, the cast and director Neil Burger showed the first footage from the film, which they just finished shooting a few days ago.
They also spoke to THR about how it felt to be in front of a crowd of 6,000 in Hall H. Watch the video above to hear their responses as well as their thoughts on Star Wars versus Star Trek.
Divergent opens in theaters March 21.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day