- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lionsgate won’t be making its way to Hall H this year, but the company has plenty of events planned to satisfy fans of The Hunger Games.
The first official trailer for the third installment, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1, will debut at the convention, with stars of the film in attendance.
On Friday, July 25, fans can join the actors for the official debut, which will show on the Galaxy Tab S in the Capitol Gallery located in the Samsung Galaxy Experience in San Diego (in the Hard Rock Hotel, corner of 5th and L Streets).
For those outside San Diego, beginning on Saturday, July 26, fans can visit participating Samsung Experience Shops within Best Buy locations nationwide throughout the weekend to preview the trailer. Samsung will also provide visitors that view the trailer at Samsung Experience Shops one complimentary ticket to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 when it opens in theaters worldwide on November 21.
The film, starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson, sees Katniss leading a rebellion against the leaders of the dystopian futuristic society.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day