- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When the official Comic-Con schedule landed last week, one studio’s presentation summary was left blank.
20th Century Fox didn’t reveal what it would be bringing to Hall H on Saturday, but now there’s some information on what big-name stars will be in attendance.
The Wolverine will claw its way into the presentation, with Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold both participating. The film will hit theaters shortly after the Con, on July 26.
Fox is also bringing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, the sequel to 2011’s Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Andy Serkis Jason Clarke, Keri Russell and director Matt Reeves will attend. The sci-fi film is slated for July 18, 2014.
The invite for the studio’s press conferences also teases a surprise panel and promises “something major.” There’s speculation that X-Men: Days of Future Past will be the big surprise. The film hits theaters in May 2014.
Fox’s panel begins at 4:15 p.m. on Saturday in Hall H.
Comic-Con runs July 17-21 in San Diego.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day