- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Star Trek Into Darkness may have been one this summer season’s early films, but that doesn’t mean it’s OK to forget about it.
Hasbro sure hasn’t, and this week at Comic-Con it’s giving fans — blockheads and Trekkies alike — a peek at one of its latest toys in the Star Trek line, a Kre-o building set version of the U.S.S. Vengeance.
Vengeance is the main villain ship from Into Darkness, and the Kre-o version will be 18 inches long, has a cockpit that opens and can fit a Kreon figure to navigate the ship. It also features “Lighttech Illuminated Stealth Light” and warp engines! The Vengeance can fire two on-board projectiles, and comes with four Kreon figures: Scotty and three villains.
The building set includes 326 pieces and will hit stores this fall, retailing for $49.99.
A constructed set will be on display in Hasbro’s booth (#3213).
Into Darkness, in case your noggin needs a nudge, grossed $224 million domestically and $446 million worldwide.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival