- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ender’s Game will land at Comic-Con this year.
On Thursday, July 18, Summit Entertainment will showcase new footage from the highly anticipated sci-fi film, along with appearances from director Gavin Hood and castmembers Harrison Ford, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld and Abigail Breslin.
Ender’s Game, an adaptation of award-winning 1985 novel by Orson Scott Card, follows a young boy (Butterfield) who is selected as the next hope to protect the human race from invaders.
In additional to the Hall H panel, Summit will host a specially constructed Ender’s Game exhibit outside of the Hilton Gaslamp, featuring eight unique rooms representing the most iconic environments of the futuristic world. LED screens will show footage from the film, while authentic props from the project will also be on display.
Summit will also have a booth in the Grand Hall that will provide promotional items to attendees.
Ender’s Game opens in theaters in the U.S. on Nov. 1.
Comic-Con runs July 18-21 in San Diego.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day