- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At a Hall H panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Warner Bros. unveiled a new Green Lantern movie.
The logo was unveiled during the introduction of the DC portion of the panel. Amid the many heroes and villains and the known slate, a logo popped up saying “Green Lantern Corps.”
The panel didn’t address it, but it would reboot the franchise that was attempted with Ryan Reynolds.
No release date was revealed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey
Viral Hit ‘Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey’ Pulled From Cinemas in Hong Kong
BFI Unveils New Film Fund Strategy, Sets $45 Million for Production, Development of Features
Zach Braff on How Ex Florence Pugh Inspired ‘A Good Person’: “I Wanted to Write Something for Her”
‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’ Director Says He’s a “Little Surprised” With Film’s Criticism
Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne Remember Lance Reddick at ‘John Wick: Chapter 4’ L.A. Premiere
‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’ Writers Talk ‘Fast’ Joke, New DC Leadership and That Major Cameo