- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Superman is coming to Comic-Con.
Henry Cavill, the actor who is portraying the DC superhero in Warner Bros’ Man of Steel, will make an appearance at the studio’s Hall H panel Saturday, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.
Whether Cavill would show up had been rumored but not confirmed. When the Comic-Con schedule was first officially revealed in late June, the only thing written about the Man of Steel panel were the words “Man of Steel.”
On Wednesday, Warners sent out a press release elaborating details of the participants of its panels for The Hobbit (Ian McKellan, who plays Gandalf, is one of those attending) and Pacific Rim, Guillermo del Toro’s sci-fi monster epic for Legendary.
But for Man of Steel, the studio said only that director Zack Snyder would be on hand and that footage would be shown; no one else was mentioned.
Other actors from the movie, such as Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe, are not expected to attend.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Super Mario Bros.
Samuel L. Jackson