- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Comic-Con just received an extra dose of testosterone.
Action stars Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger will attend this year’s San Diego convention for a special screening of their upcoming film, Escape Plan.
The fan screening will take place at the Reading Cinemas Gaslamp 15 on Thursday, July 18.
Convention attendees can get their tickets for the screening through online giveaways, at the Summit Booth on the convention floor and via a giveaway outside the screening location on the evening of the event, while supplies last.
Escape Plan follows a structural engineer (Stallone) who is wrongly convicted of a crime and sent to a maximum security prison of his own design. There, with the help of a fellow prisoner (Schwarzenegger), he plans a daring escape from the high-tech jail. Directed by Swedish filmmaker Mikael Håfström, Escape Plan hits theaters Oct. 18 via Summit Entertainment.
The fan line will open outside the theater at 5 p.m. Thursday. Fans will have another opportunity to win tickets to the screening and can watch the action icons walk the red carpet before the event.
Comic-Con runs July 17-21 in San Diego.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day