- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two hotly anticipated Marvel films will be featured in Comic-Con’s Hall H this year.
Walt Disney Pictures announced that Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be featured during the Marvel presentation Saturday, July 20.
Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is the only panelist who has been named, but the Disney announcement promises “many special guests.”
Thor: The Dark World, the sequel to the 2011 film, follows Thor (Chris Hemsworth) one year after the events in The Avengers. Alan Taylor directed, with a cast including Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgard and Idris Elba. It’s slated for release Nov. 8.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier sees the return of Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson. It follows Steve Rogers (Evans) as he deals with adjusting to the modern world after the events of The Avengers. He’ll team up with Natasha Romanoff (Johansson) to fight off enemies in Washington, D.C. It hits theaters April 4.
There are sure to be some other surprises from Marvel and Disney when the audience fills the 6,500 seats in the massive Hall H at the San Diego Convention Center.
Comic-Con runs July 17-21 in San Diego.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day