- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
BERLIN – German mini-major Constantin Film, producers of the Resident Evil franchise, have reshuffled the management of their production and film distribution operations, locking in several executives in new contracts through 2018.
Under the new structure, Constantin’s distribution and production operations will each be run by a team of four managing directors. Oliver Berben, who has extended his contract with Constantin for a further four years, will head up production together with Gero Worstbrock and, starting in January, Stephan Katzmann and Christine Rothe.
On the distribution side, marketing and publicity boss Torsten Koch and sales head Oliver Koppert, who have both also extended their contracts through 2018, have been named co-managing directors together with legal and business affairs head Gero Worstbrock and accounting executive Stephan Katzmann.
Constantin’s managment board remains unchanged with the executive quartet of Martin Moskowicz, Bernhard Burgener, Hanns Besse and Franz Woodtli.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day