- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON — The name has changed but the content remains the same for the U.K. AIM – listed sales, finance and production banner ContentFilm, headed by John Schmidt.
The parent company is rebranding from ContentFilm to Content Media Corporation and establishing three divisions under the fresh umbrella: Content Film, Content Television and Content Digital.
The company announced the rebrand after close of business Monday.
But the change does not bring any staffing changes or reporting line shakeups, with management quick to claim it will be business as usual.
As the name is changed, Content has a library of 200 feature films, more than 3,200 hours of television programming, 800 hours of TV movies and 300 hours of digital content, with offices in London and Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Locarno Film Festival
We Cry Together