- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kali Hawk, whose recent roles include Peeples and Couples Retreat, has joined the cast of November Rule, the upcoming film executive produced by Queen Latifah.
Starring Macy Gray, DJ Qualls (Hustle & Flow), Tatyana Ali and Sons of Anarchy‘s Mo McRae, the romantic comedy follows a sports shoe entrepreneur (McRae) who has made a “November rule” in order to keep his distance from women. Every November, he breaks up with the woman he’s seeing using a whopping lie. But when he realizes he has let go of the woman of his dreams, he tries everything to get her back.
Mike Elliott is producing the pic, while Queen Latifah will exec produce under her production company Flavor Unit Entertainment.
Hawk, whose previous films include Bridesmaids and Get Him to the Greek, was last seen in the Lionsgate comedy Peeples with Kerry Washington and was recently introduced on this final season of USA’s Psych. She’s repped by Resolution, Luber Roklin Entertainment and Hirsch Wallerstein.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day