- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s official: Courtenay Valenti and Kevin McCormick have taken up new positions at Warner Bros. Pictures.
The moves were tipped last week.
Valenti, who has been with the studio for 28 years and most recently served as co-president of production, has been promoted to president of production and development. She will report to Warner Bros. president and chief creative officer Toby Emmerich.
McCormick, who served as president of production at Warners from 2008-2009, rejoins the studio as executive vp production and senior advisor. McCormick will report to Valenti and will also serve as a senior consultant to Mark Kaufman, who heads Warner Bros. Theatre Ventures.
McCormick is a producer on Theatre Ventures’ current Broadway show, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, having helped mount its London production in 2013. He also will serve as a producer on the division’s upcoming Beetlejuice.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day