- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Duplass is back for more in Creep 2.
The Orchard announced Wednesday that the Blumhouse and Duplass Brothers sequel will be released digitally Oct. 24. It will then be available on Netflix later in the year.
Patrick Brice again directs the follow-up to the 2014 horror title, and he and Duplass reteamed to write the script. Carolyn Craddock produced, with Blumhouse’s Jason Blum executive producing alongside Mark Duplass, Jay Duplass, Mel Eslyn, Chris Donlon and Josh Braun.
Creep 2 stars Desiree Akhavan as a video artist whose primary focus is creating intimacy with lonely men. After finding an ad online for “video work,” she drives to a remote house in the forest and meets a man claiming to be a serial killer (Duplass). Unable to resist the chance to create a truly shocking piece of art, she agrees to spend the day with him, but then realizes she may have dug herself into a hole she can’t escape.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day