- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Lithgow will voice the character of Poppa and Frances McDormand will lend her voice to Momma in Pixar’s animated movie The Good Dinosaur, which John Lasseter, Pixar’s chief creative officer, previewed Friday at Disney’s D23 convention in Anaheim, Calif.
The cast of the prehistoric creatures feature also includes Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris and Judy Greer, playing their kids, and Lucas Neff, voicing the protagonist Arlo.
Clips were introduced by co-director Peter Sohn.
The film is scheduled for release on May 30, 2014.
Disney also announced on Friday the voice casts of its upcoming Inside Out and Finding Dory.
Up director Pete Docter’s follow up, Inside Out, includes Anger, voiced by Lewis Black; Disgust, Mindy Kaling; Fear, Bill Hader; Joy, Amy Poehler; and Sadness, Phyllis Smith.
Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy will join Ellen DeGeneres and Albert Brooks in the Finding Nemo sequel as Dory’s parents, while Ty Burrell will voice a whale named Bailey.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day