- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With famous faces including Rihanna and Marion Cotillard attending Dior’s cruise collection in Brooklyn’s Navy Yard last week, more Hollywood boldfacers are stepping out to view the resort presentations. On Tuesday, Karl Lagerfeld presented the Chanel cruise collection in Dubai, where stars including Dakota Fanning and Tilda Swinton were seen attending the show.
Fanning arrived in a colorful feathered and beaded Chanel couture outfit from the spring 2014 collection, while Swinton kept it minimal and modest in a long-sleeved tweed dress with black point heels.
The actresses were also joined by Frieda Pinto and Janelle Monae on the island. Pinto styled her white, ruffled crop top with even more ruffles on her bottom half via a layered plaid skirt, while Monae was flawless in her go-to look — a perfect pair of pantsuit and bold red lips — for the runway show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day