- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paris Couture Week has introduced the world to a new celebrity spawn to watch: Daniel Day-Lewis’ son Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis. An IMG-signed model, actor and singer-songwriter (he has an EP dropping this year), the 20-year-old is the spitting image of his father, save for his bleach blond do and colorful tattoos.
The younger Day-Lewis’ mom is French actress Isabelle Adjani, but he has his dad’s strong jawline, high cheekbones, blue eyes and strong eyebrows. After the up-and-comer walked the Chanel Couture show in Paris, escorting Julianne Moore (a family friend), Elle magazine even named him its new eyebrow crush — with regrets to Cara Delevingne.
The past weeks also have seen the young Day-Lewis posing with model Lily Donaldson at the amfAR dinner; attending a Vogue Paris Foundation dinner, seated at the Burberry table; cavorting with Marc Jacobs, John Legend and Kris Jenner; and both walking into and sitting front-row at Paris Men’s Fashion Week shows. Where might we see him next?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day