- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
TORONTO — Entertainment One Films has acquired the worldwide rights to the upcoming romantic comedy The F Word, which stars Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan.
The Canadian distributor will sell all territories and handle the theatrical release of the film in Britain and Canada.
UTA and Jamie Feldman will handle the sale of the U.S. rights.
F Word takes a comedic look into the lives of two twentysomethings who meet at a party and hit it off.
The film is directed by Michael Dowse, who lensed the Canadian hockey feature Goon; written by Elan Mastai and produced by David Gross (Goon).
F Word is set to shoot this summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Trumps Spidey at Friday Box Office
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Co-Director Kemp Powers on Last-Minute Cameos and That Twisty Cliffhanger
Transilvania International Film Festival
Transilvania International Film Festival Honors Timothy Spall With Lifetime Honor
‘He Went That Way’ Review: Jacob Elordi and Zachary Quinto in True Crime Misfire Awkwardly Stuck Between Genre Cracks