- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Looks like Catwoman is one fashionable feline!
PHOTOS: ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ First Look: On the Set
Anne Hathaway was recently snapped on the Los Angeles set of director Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises pulling a Pégase rolling carry-on bag by Louis Vuitton. She was dressed for the part of Catwoman’s stylish alter ego, Selina Kyle, in an all-black ladylike ensemble (a pencil-skirt suit, round-toe pumps, gloves and a hat) with the wheelie bag.
The luxe piece boasts the French fashion house’s signature Epi leather ($4,050) or Taiga leather ($3,500) and is available online (louisvuitton.com).
PHOTO: ‘Dark Knight Rises’: Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman Outfit, Bane’s Orb
Hathaway’s co-stars for the latest Batman installment include Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Marion Cotillard and Michael Caine. The film is slated to hit theaters July 20.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
50 Cent, Megan Fox Team Up With Sylvester Stallone in Action-Packed ‘Expendables 4’ Trailer
Locarno Film Festival
Locarno Film Festival Open Doors Lineup Focuses on Caribbean, Latin America Cinema
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Team on Bringing the Iconic Characters to Life in a New Way: “It’s a Dream Come True”