- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If he keeps it up, Joseph Gordon-Levitt may have the makings of a complete mix-tape soon.
The actor, who’ll appear next in The Dark Knight Rises, took to the stage in Sundance Thursday, Jan. 26 and performed a cover of Paul McCartney‘s “Hey Jude.” And someone caught it and posted it to YouTube.
Gordon-Levitt has been in a musical mood as of late.
Over the holidays, he and his former 500 Days of Summer co-star Zooey Deschanel performed a duet of “What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?”
He also performed with his Dark Knight co-star Anne Hathaway for his hitRECord’s annual Fall Formal in L.A. in Oct. In August he also took to the stage, singing Nirvana’s “Lithium” in Seattle.
2012 is set to be a big year for the star. Besides Christopher Nolan‘s The Dark Night Rises he’ll appear in Steven Spielberg‘s Lincoln and Quentin Tarantino‘s Django Unchained. He also just released a well-reviewed book, The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, which were drawn from posts on his hitRECord.org website.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day