- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The movie remains a year away from release, but director David Ayer marked the end of principal photography for Warner Bros’ Suicide Squad on Twitter Friday with a portrait of the entire cast and crew.
There are some fun details to be picked out of the shot, including two Harley Quinns and Deadshots — Margot Robbie, Will Smith and, presumably, stand-ins or stunt doubles.
Much of the core cast is still in costume (including Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje standing tall — literally — as Killer Croc in the left of the photo), while Common is notably either not in costume or in a costume that’s not particularly recognizable. There’s also cast chairs with the title “Bravo 14,” the fake name the movie shot under.
With a cast that also includes Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis and Jared Leto as the Joker, Suicide Squad will be released Aug. 5, 2016.
— David Ayer (@DavidAyerMovies) August 28, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery