- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Bruckner will write and direct the sci-fi thriller Oswald.
Patrick Ewald and Shaked Berenson of Epic Pictures will be producing the project, whose story is being kept under wraps.
“We’re excited to be working with David (Bruckner) as his vision for his film fits squarely in our wheelhouse. While a true thriller, I think Oswald will also get a lot of people thinking about how they view the advancements of tech,” said Berenson.
Epic has acquired the worldwide rights to the film.
“I believe Oswald has found the perfect home at Epic Pictures. They share a deep appreciation for mind bending sci-fi and a willingness to explore challenging topics through the Science Fiction genre. I’m overwhelmingly excited to begin this process,” says Bruckner.
Bruckner is a genre director best known for his contribution to the horror anthology series V/H/S, and recently contributed to the anthology Southbound which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival and sold to The Orchard.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day