- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first full-length trailer for American Hustle has debuted, showing us a rich 1970s world where the men sport curlers and potbellies and the women hustle for both love and money.
David O. Russell‘s upcoming film features an all-star cast including Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Jeremy Renner, who portray con artists and investigators living the life in the ’70s.
The two-and-a-half-minute trailer shows Cooper’s character wearing tiny curlers, Lawrence being a mom with questionable values and Bale acting as a greasy and confident con man who is able to woo Adams’ character with his bravado.
Written by Eric Warren Singer and Russell, the story is a fictionalized take on a real-life FBI scam that involved government employees in the late ’70s and early ’80s.
From Sony and Anna Purna Pictures, American Hustle will open December 13 in New York and Los Angeles, and expand wide
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day