- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dawn Olivieri, one of the stars of Showtime’s House of Lies, is joining in Catherine Hardwicke’s erotic thriller Plush.
The movie centers on a rising rock star (Emily Browning) who, after losing her brother to a drug overdose, finds new hope and friendship in Enzo (Xavier Samuel), the replacement guitarist who inspires her to reach new creative heights. The married mother of two crosses the sexual line, but as she slowly discovers the man’s dark and troubled history, she realizes she may have let a madman into her home and family.
Olivieri plays the band’s manager, the movie’s second female lead. Cam Gigandet plays the husband.
Jason Blum of Blumhouse is producing with Sherryl Clark. IM Global is financing the movie.
Olivieri was in talks to join Breacher, the new Arnold Schwarzenegger action movie, but due to her expanded role in Showtime’s House of Lies, she no longer is involved with the QED production.
Olivieri, who also appeared on The CW’s The Vampire Diaries, is repped by APA and Mosaic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day