- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Deadpool 2 has been entertaining audiences since long before it hit theaters thanks to a marketing campaign that goes back to March 2017. And even though it’s been out for two months, the film is not done entertaining.
As part of its home entertainment release, Deadpool 2 is unleashing an illustrated A (Not Suitable for) Children’s Book. It’s 24 pages long and is written in the disturbed voice of Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds).
Heat Vision has a first look at the book, which will be available only at Target with the purchase of a 4K Ultra HD or Blu-ray of the Super Duper $@%!#& Cut, which includes 15 extra minutes of Deadpool 2 content, including deleted scenes and gags. It can be preordered here.
Deadpool 2 earned $727 million at the box office, and is headed to San Diego Comic-Con next week with a Hall H panel as well as a screening of the extended cut. It hits home entertainment Aug. 21.
Check out the preview below. As you can see, it re-creates key moments from the movie, as well as from the marketing campaign (such as that Bob Ross teaser).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day